Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello and Welcome!

Hi! My name is Tom Bastek. I have a casual and friendly voice. My speech is straight forward, strong and distinct. I have a great voice for the "Rock" type style. My age is 33 and my voice sounds late 20's to late 30s. I can perform a New York / Bronx / Jersey City accent and a Minnesota accent. I have 10 years of radio and production experience which has provided me with an understanding for timely delivery of spots and clients who are under time constraints. I have two years of stand-up comedy experience which lends to better timing. I also have 2 years of acting experience so that the delivered lines are believable and not "read." I have performed radio, TV and web commercials, podcasting, industrial film narration, video game voices, and voicemail /on-hold messages. Custom demos can be provided. Thanks for listening!



Tom

No comments: